2006/10/23

Casio AP45 Digital Piano

The Caiso AP45 Digital Piano from Casio offers everything you want. The Casio AP45 touch-senitive 88-note digital keyboard feels like a reel piano. When you playing the AP45, you might think you're playing a fine acoustic piano, thanks to Casio's Weighted Hammer Action Keyboard. The Celviano AP-45 is equipped with the ZPI sound source and thus provides sound in the best grand piano quality. It features 60 outstanding onboard sounds, 2 headphones jacks (ideal for lessons!), 66 onboard songs, transpose and tuning controls, MIDI In/Out, and a rosewood design stand with a sliding key cover.

Brand : Caiso

1 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Smith said...

I want to share here that I love piano. I am playing piano from my school time and I am always anxious to read about it. Good post I found here giving us knowledge of digital piano. This is really great. Throgh internet, we can explore many online entertainment options to play piano online anytime.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home